Monday, August 24, 2009

Give Yourself a Gift, Start Working Out

Getting older with no sign of youth. Why is it that as we age we feel it? Why can't we still feel young? No, we feel every sign of age! We've found that getting active helps you feel young again. People use the excuse that it's either too cold or too hot, does this sound familiar? I think that we've all said one or the other.

In this economy its hard to join a gym. But how many times did you eat out last month? Buy a movie? Buy a drink at the mini market? Buy extra things from Wal-Mart? I'm asking all of you to buy YOU a gift. Check this out LA Fitness!! I signed up for $24.99 a month fixed price, won't change. Now my daughter & I can go together. I know that at first I'll feel a little more tired from working out, but in about a week or so the energy is going to start flowing again. YMCA also offers a smaller area for working out for those of you that don't like to be in a big area.

OK so this was my plug for health...

This post brought to you by Dreamy Gift Baskets

No comments: