Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Introduction of Us & Gift Baskets

Hi, I'm Judy & this is my daughter Rachelle!
A little bit about us. We've lived in Reno, Nevada since 1996. We moved here from California. Nevada is a beautiful state, but Reno is too cold for us. With Rachelle turning 18 this year, we've decided to move to Phoenix Arizona to be closer to my parents & warmer weather! Life is too short to be this far away from our family. I've been married to my wonderful husband for 9 years now, and it still feels like our honeymoon. He retires here shortly. My son is in the Navy & doing wonderful. God Blessed me with 2 wonderful children. My parents always told me that I was going to have 1 just like me & boy was I scared. Then I grew up & thanked the Lord for giving me saints, because I wasn't even close.
My daughter & I have always liked to do crafts & participate in our community & church. Giving back always feels better than receiving! We began selling gift baskets from home many years ago. Recently we decided to go to the world wide web. What a different world this is. But it's alot of fun. We opened our store at http://www.dreamygiftbaskets.com/. With our store, every purchase of a gift we will donate to Foster Children in the system. We came up with,

"Touching 1 Foster Child's Heart At A Time!"

Thank you for taking the time to get to know us. I hope to get to know all of you more.

Judy & Rachelle


No comments: